Bespoke software for all platforms
Bespoke Software Development - Multilingual
The StyleTech team have developed many bespoke multilingual software applications for our international customers. StyleTech can provide support and advice throughout the analysis, design and bespoke development process for your desktop, web and mobile multilingual applications.
The following list contains some of the key considerations when creating a bespoke multilingual application:
- Quality level of content translation to meet locale requirements.
- Time and skills for language translation and implementation.
- User interface space adaption requirements.
- Date and number formats.
- Units of measure.
- Time / calendar zones.
- Name structures.
- Address data capture forms.
- Visual and graphical interpretation for each language translation.
- Financial considerations.
- Design flexibility to allow for different character sets.
- Dynamic language selection / manual.
- Appropriate image and colour use.
How we do it
we listen to your
we talk english,
no confusing jargon
in business for over 21 years
StyleTech has been delivering an award-winning service since 1999.
UK based team
We are based in the UK and proud to complete all projects in-house (we never outsource).
Over 1,000 bespoke projects completed
We have obtained a vast range of industry and business knowledge within the team.
We talk English
We talk in your language, no technical jargon (unless you want it).
StyleTech want to ensure that you have no surprises at the end of your project. Your software should operate exactly how you envisage it...
Scrum Project Management
StyleTech recognise that business processes change and we work with you to ensure your bespoke software system changes with your business...