Visual Basic for Applications
Bespoke software for all platforms
Bespoke Software Development - Visual Basic for Applications
The StyleTech development team have been creating bespoke software developments using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) since 1998.
Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications is closely related to Visual Basic and both languages use the same Visual Basic Runtime library. The main difference between VBA and VB is that VBA code can only run from within a host application (e.g. Excel), rather than as a standalone program. VBA can be used to control one application from another by using OLE Automation. For example, VBA can automatically create a Word document using data from within an Excel worksheet. VBA can use ActiveX controls but you cannot develop an ActiveX control using VBA (only VB).
Today, many applications and integrations that were written with VBA still exist and operate. StyleTech can assist with the continued maintenance and development of these systems by:
- Understanding the VBA codebase
- Implementing any necessary bug fixes
- Introducing modern security practices
- Improving the responsiveness of the system
- Upgrading the database engine
- Implementing screen design improvements
- Providing on-going system support
- Providing on-going system development
- Producing and implementing a disaster / recovery plan
How we do it
we listen to your
we talk english,
no confusing jargon
in business for over 18 years
StyleTech has been delivering an award-winning service since 1999.
Yorkshire based team
We are based in Yorkshire and proud to complete all projects in-house (we never outsource).
Over 500 bespoke projects completed
We have obtained a vast range of industry and business knowledge within the team.
We talk English
We talk in your language, no technical jargon (unless you want it).
StyleTech want to ensure that you have no surprises at the end of your project. Your software should operate exactly how you envisage it...
Scrum Project Management
StyleTech recognise that business processes change and we work with you to ensure your bespoke software system changes with your business...
- Microsoft Xamarin, StyleTech are looking forward to working with you on this exciting project, Xamarin Mobile + Microsoft Azure services
- Thank you Neo4J, StyleTech are honoured to be invited to this prestigious event with organisations looking to embrace graph databases