Bespoke Software Development - Multilingual
The StyleTech team have developed many bespoke multilingual software applications for our international customers. StyleTech can provide support and advice throughout the analysis, design and bespoke development process for your desktop, web and mobile multilingual applications.
The following list contains some of the key considerations when creating a bespoke multilingual application:
- Quality level of content translation to meet locale requirements.
- Time and skills for language translation and implementation.
- User interface space adaption requirements.
- Date and number formats.
- Units of measure.
- Time / calendar zones.
- Name structures.
- Address data capture forms.
- Visual and graphical interpretation for each language translation.
- Financial considerations.
- Design flexibility to allow for different character sets.
- Dynamic language selection / manual.
- Appropriate image and colour use.